Wednesday 2 September 2015

Rethink Your Mind

A few months back, I saw a competition for Rethink Your Mind - a charity who, each year produce a book containing poems, songs, verses, drawings and photographs - creatively supporting positive mental health.  It was only by accident I saw the competition via a Facebook feed I follow - Gary Hodges - who happened to be on the judging panel.

The title for entries this year was..... I feel better when I am .....

So without too much hesitation, I searched through my photographs - with the saying ... I feel better when I am, and entered two of my favourites images.

This is the little book they produced for this year. It's a free book and contains many organisations that can help, along with helpline numbers for when things get a little tough!


Along with some great artwork, poems, and photographs - they chose this little image from me!!!

I feel better when I am, doing the things I love, in the places I love.


Whoop, whoop!

1 comment:

  1. They have EXCELLENT taste - that is one of my favourite shots of yours. Well done !
    Hope you had a glass of something to celebrate
    (x)

    ReplyDelete