Wednesday 23 March 2016

Cheam Camera Club: Panel of Six

CREATE A RAINBOW

Thread

Market Lights

Oil & Water

Pencils

Smoke



Umbrella

A great evening - I love to see a panel of images - I think its says much more about a persons passion than just one image!  So no groups tonight, beginners, intermediate and advanced all mixed together - with approx. 20 ish panels altogether. Down to the last 10 - and then the forth panel to be eliminated before the marking started - with 3 HC, a runner up and a winner - so close yet so far!!!!

Comments for my panel - very creative. liked the panel but felt image 2 (market lights) and especially image 5 (smoke) didn't fit very well.  Thought perhaps my sequence could have been different to show the images better.

I am very happy with the comments - and very happy with sixth place!!


Season Ones panel - here


The ones that got rejected!







A lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. IMHO I think pencils and umbrella are best and I wouldn't have rejected the buttons.

    But what do I know?

    ReplyDelete