Wednesday 20 April 2016

CCC Exhibition 2016

Well, well, well - who'd had thought....... I have surprised myself this year. Our exhibition was judged tonight.  And I did OK!!

My panel of images:

West Pier, Brighton


 Under the Pier, Bognor


 Misty Morning, Littlehampton



West Pier, Brighton - came 2nd in the Mono Print section
My panel of images received a HC

My PDI images:

Daisy


Milky Way, Wales


Out of Season


Milky Way, Wales - came joint 1st in the PDI images.

Flipping heck!!! Feeling chuffed!

Editors Note: Public vote - Best Panel, Milky Way - Second!!  Bursting with pride!!!!

2 comments:

  1. am i allowed to say "told you so" ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee, Wow, Way to Go! All that hard work is paying off (well OK, but you sold one awhile back as I recall ££ and I know not why you do it). I am in awe. And maybe, just maybe I may have to get a new camera (inspired by you) as point-in-shoot is now held together with a rubber band!

    ReplyDelete