Wednesday 11 May 2016

Cheam Camera Club: PDI

Final Round - Yah!!


Sea Abstract:  This is a 'personal' image I'm entering. As I spend so much time at the coast, I would very much like to expand on 'sea photography'.  I have entered this into the final round to see if it will be personal images I take or if I will enter them into the club competitions. Judges Comments: Colour lovely, very partial to an abstract. Enjoy the image. Score: 10



Needle and Threads:  I selected this at the last minutes - entered as part of my endeavour panel a few weeks back - I wanted some feedback on this individual image.  I would like to do more 'still life' and wanted some comments before progressing. Judges Comments: Good background, not distracting. Colour lovely. Dramatic composition. Excellent detail on the actual needle and fibre on the thread. Score: 10



A pleasing finish to the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment